Mark Iwanicki, N.D.
Naturopathic Primary Care; Longevity Medicine; Botanical Medicine; Asthma/Allergies; Neurological Disorders; Gastrointestinal Health; Hormone Balancing; Acupressure; Detox and Drainage; Autoimmune Conditions; Natural Aesthetics; Nutritional Counseling; Chronic Degenerative Disease; BAH/ACMOS
“I grew up in a family of medical doctors and was originally on track to become a veterinarian. I changed course when my own health began to fail. I was treated by Dr. Thomas Szulc, a world-renowned doctor in Integrative Medicine, who used IV chelation, homeopathy, nutrition and botanical medicine for heavy metal toxicity. I was blown away by the power and effectiveness of natural medicine modalities.” Mark Iwanicki, N.D.
After his treatment, Dr. Mark Iwanicki was asked by Dr. Szulc to join him in forming Innovative Medicine LLC, a holistic health and marketing company that promotes and disseminates awareness about European biological and natural medicine modalities. After working with Innovative Medicine for 7 years, Dr. Iwanicki returned to school for his clinical doctoral degree in naturopathic medicine and a masters in acupuncture at NCNM. Dr Iwanicki studied both allopathic and western medical interventions as well as natural and holistic approaches to health and wellness. He spent 6 months on an intensive cardiology and pulmonary medicine internship at the Center of Natural Medicine with Dr. Martin Milner and 6 months interning with Dr. Amy Bader, a world expert in detoxification, drainage and constitutional homeopathy.
While in school Dr. Iwanicki won a North America wide student case writing scholarship with NDNR and had his case on paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia published in the journal. He also won the Paul C. Bragg Naturopathic student scholarship contest for his essay on the importance of diet and nutrition in a holistic health care practice.
Dr. Iwanicki joined CLEAR Center OF Health in 2016. His specialties include chronic degenerative disease, asthma and allergy, environmental medicine, neurological disorders, autoimmune conditions, aesthetic and preventative medicine.
- Board Certified and Licensed Naturopathic Doctor – Licensed by the State of California
- Member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Member of the New York Naturopathic Doctors Association
- Member of the California Naturopathic Doctors Association
- Member of the American Academy of Procedural Medicine
- Alumni of the National University of Natural Medicine – Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine Program
- Alumni of the National University of Natural Medicine – Masters of Acupuncture
- Co-Founder of Innovative Medicine LLC